Global Player Onlinepayment
Our client is one of the global leading providers of onlinepayments. More than 224 million customers use this service to pay online or to transfer money. In addition to paying for items, our client enables payments for thousands of online shops. We are looking for a
Technical Product Manager Global Core Payment (f/m) EMEA
- Launch relevant bank payment products for EMEA (direct debits, withdrawals, Top Up etc.) in different countries within Europe. Leverage existing bank payments systems, wires, online banking, bill pay, and related systems.
- Lead product design and development in consultation with stakeholders such as user Interface Design, Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Project Management.
- Develop and enhance analytics to track and manage Product performance relative to internal goals.
- Own the resolution of end to end Bank platform issues. Work cross-functionally with other product managers, product development, operations, vendors, and other internal teams on resolving complex live issues.
- Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, engineering, or related field.
- 4+ years working in payments or online banking or credit cards environment
- Detailed knowledge of product and technology used in banking systems.
- Proven track-record of bringing new online payments products to market.
- A strong technical acumen along with knowledge of product management principles.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage uncertainty.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
- A willingness to travel is required (25 %)
- Knowledge of German is essential, French is a plus.