Leading international concern in eCommerce
As an experienced HR Consulting Agency we offer excellent career opportunities. We focus on quality, reliability and trust. Our client is the worldwide leader in online auctions and shopping on the internet. He is located in 40 markets worldwide and has more than 80 millions user, who can do business in more than 50.000 categories. We are looking for a
Strategic Account Manager (f/m)
in Berlin-Dreilinden, who will support the delivery of profitable growth and development of our strategically most important Enterprise merchant relationships.
- Lead and develop the operational relationship with allocated merchants in portfolio in line with agreed merchant strategy
- Ensure that merchants receive a consistently high level of sales and operational service.
- Proactive management of assigned accounts to identify and implement agreed scaling opportunities and resolve all operational issues through liaison with Merchant Support team.
- Develop strong understanding of merchant's business operations and current strategy and utilise insight to identify opportunities for growth.
- Develop strong understanding of relevant merchant verticals and share insight with Business Unit to support development of strategy.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding targets for assigned portfolio of merchants.
- Responsible for delivery of Trust & Safety
- Work with Strategic Account Development Manager to develop and implement Merchant Development plans and support collation of information for Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Proactively provide direction to the merchant on Search & Listing Optimization, marketing, inventory management, shipping economics, fulfilment strategy, improving the buyer experience, risk management, fraud, Trust & Safety policies, negative account actions, and other strategic and operational needs to ensure the store is optimised for sales growth.
- Proactively review merchant end to end sales flow to identify risks and opportunities for growth. Use insight to develop and implement resolutions to resolve risk/drive growth.
- Ensure operational contractual commitments are delivered on and escalate to Strategic Account Development Manager where appropriate.
- Maintain compliance with CRM process through documenting all communication with accounts, accurately and in a timely manner in CRM system
- Identify and share operational best practice with team to facilitate wide adoption.
- Utilise merchant understanding to provide inputs into ongoing quarterly sales performance forecasting.
- Build out strong relationships with all key stakeholders to develop deep understanding of the platform and opportunities for growth. Utilise this knowledge to drive understanding across merchant portfolio.
- 3-4 years related professional business development and account management experience in retail or online sector.
- Direct experience in cross selling and up selling sales propositions.
- Experience in analysing data trends and client information to identify product or service cross sale opportunities.
- Demonstrable experiences in meeting or exceeding sales targets via cross selling of products or services to an existing client base.
- Ability to proactively solve merchant issues and engage support/escalate where appropriate
- Track record of supporting sustainable account growth
- Ability to work independently and with a strong sense of urgency and energy.
- Strong understanding of retail and e-tail market
- Excellent organisational, communication, influencing & problem solving skills.
- Insight into an interesting and increasing concern
- Work for the world leader in eCommerce with a modern and constantly developing, competitive product portfolio
- The possibility to be in a central position in Account Management and to implement new processes
- An exciting job within a competent and highly motivated team with a strong team spirit
- An extensive sphere of responsibility with room for improvement and initiative
- A performance-based salary with excellent perspective
People with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply. We assure to treat your application confidentially and to respect restriction notices.