Leading international concern in eCommerce
As an experienced HR Consulting Agency we offer excellent career opportunities. We focus on quality, reliability and trust. Our client is the worldwide leader in online auctions and shopping on the internet. He is located in 40 markets worldwide and has more than 80 millions user, who can do business in more than 50.000 categories. For the office in Berlin-Dreilinden we are looking for a candidate with a track record of exceptional performance within a sales environment to join the new EU Merchant Development Organisation as a
Senior Strategic Account Manager (f/m)
You will lead the Strategic Account Management team to deliver against commercial goals.
- Lead a team of 10-20 Strategic Account Managers
- Attract, recruit, retain and develop a high performing team
- Responsible for delivery of team commercial targets (Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV); Trust & Safety; and all other commercial KPIs).
- Create and implement consistent operating rhythm that enables proactive management of business performance to deliver against commercial targets.
- Set weekly, monthly forecasts in collaboration with sales stakeholders, and manages team to produce accurate reporting and action plans to address upside and gap fill activity.
- Support quarterly target setting process through ensuring input from team is captured in creating fair but stretching targets.
- Facilitate the development of customised sales initiatives, and identify opportunities to share best practice and leverage where appropriate.
- Work with Merchant Operations to embed CRM compliance and accuracy as core operational requirement within team and to identify reporting requirements that will enhance/accelerate business performance.
- Ensure that key actions from merchant account plans are implemented and results tracked and communicated.
- Ensure that team is utilising all available tools and levers to build out consistent operational relationships with merchants.
- Proactively manage performance to ensure that incremental opportunities are delivered, and account and people challenges are resolved quickly.
- Conducting regular 1:1s to set and reinforce expectations as well as manage performance
- Supports Head of Account Management in identifying resourcing requirements to successfully deliver business objectives.
- Ensure successful implementation and communication of all seller release and that risk is managed proactively with key stakeholders.
- Bachelors' degree in Business Studies or related discipline
- 5+ years related experience within a B2B Sales /Commercial environment
- 2+ years people management experience managing a team of Account Managers or Sales professionals in a fast-paced business environment is essential.
- Proven experience in account management within a complex, large scale commercial environment
- Track record of delivering results
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and navigate ambiguity whilst maintaining a focus on execution and commercial outcomes
- Insight into an interesting and increasing concern
- Work for the world leader in eCommerce with a modern and constantly developing, competitive product portfolio
- The possibility to be in a central position in Account Management and to implement new processes
- An exciting job within a competent and highly motivated team with a strong team spirit
- An extensive sphere of responsibility with room for improvement and initiative
- A performance-based salary with excellent perspective
People with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
We assure to treat your application confidentially and to respect restriction notices.