International e-commerce company in Munich
It’s not our work – it’s our passion! Personal Excellence is a leading HR consultancy in payment, eCommerce and customer service. We support well-known clients in recruiting executives and senior experts. We bring together top candidates and top companies thanks to our sustainable, fair and cooperative relations with our clients and candidates, our specific market knowledge and our extensive network.
Our client is a leading international e-commerce company. We are looking for a
Senior Sales Manager Fashion (m/f)
You are excited about e-commerce and have a strong track record in sales and account management, experienced in handling key accounts?
Then join the team in Munich. You will be responsible for launching, managing and growing leading online fashion retailers on third-party marketplace. You will also be involved in projects to further expand fashion business and drive relevant processes, interacting closely with international fashion business teams.
- Prioritize prospect co-operation partners and develop targeting strategies to turn them into key account merchants
- Develop long-term relationships with top executives of leading fashion retailers
- Negotiate and offer adequate services regarding online selling and logistics
- Work with your key accounts as a key account manager and central point of contact - helping them to launch and grow their business by ensuring they understand the products, services, systems and tools
- Analyze performance of your key accounts and define levers to further grow their business
- Collaborate closely with national and international fashion teams to share your insights and best practices
- Work on projects to further optimize services and processes for third-party merchants
- University degree
- Strong track record and at least five years of work experience in B2B Key Account Sales or Management - ideally in ecommerce, fashion, consumer goods, IT, high-tech or consulting
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on mentality
- Strong sense for fashion and business trends as well as distinct customer obsession
- Open-minded, passionate, and persuasive mindset
- Ability to apply strong excel and data base skills, as well as experience in CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Fluent in English - further language skills like German, French, Italian, or Spanish are preferred
What you get
- Exciting tasks and responsibilities in an expanding, innovative, and international surrounding
- Excellent career perspectives in a dynamic growth business
- Becoming part of a competent and highly motivated team
- Competitive salary, stock units, and other excellent benefits including various training offers
We assure to treat your application confidentially and to respect restriction notices.
Are you interested in the position? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, resume) stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with the code SNKAM130516 by e-mail: email@example.com