Leading international e-commerce company
Our client is the worldwide leader in shopping and payments on the internet. For more than 15 years it has been connecting hundreds of millions of people, enabling them to buy, sell and pay online and it keeps on growing. We are looking for a smart, outgoing and innovative
Senior Business Relations Manager Digital Music (m/f)
who will establish sustainable relationships with artists, label managers and industry leaders.
This position offers significant potential for growth in an important area of investment. A candidate must have passion for music and innovating to improve the digital music experience for our customers. He/she will have a proven ability to influence others, communicate with persuasion, and negotiate on behalf of our customers, all in a fast-paced environment. This is not just a fun and challenging job, it is also an opportunity to help shape the future of music in Germany!
- Work with labels and other owners of content to improve and expand our client’s content offerings to customers
- Develop and negotiate with labels and content owners for new music content promotions
- Foster key relationships in the music industry and act as an ambassador among labels, the artist community and the larger music industry, educating them through compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Work with the Digital Music catalog and operations team to improve catalog quality and operations
- You have at least 7 years successful experience in sales, account management, business development, dealmaking, and/or licensing – preferable in the music industry
- Proven track record of establishing a network from the scratch or of launching a new business
- Passion for music and digital innovations in the consumption of music
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent marketing skills, a feel for customer needs, as well as a high degree of innovative prowess
- An entrepreneurial way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results driven mentality
- Demonstrated skills with numbers, analyses and reports including the use of Excel (s-Verweis, pivot)
- A great deal of personal initiative, creativity, decisiveness and team spirit
- Excellent German and English skills
- University degree
We assure to treat your application confidentially and to respect restriction notices.
Are you interested in the position? We are looking forward to receiving your complete
application (cover letter, resume) stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with the code SRM0815 by e-mail: email@example.com
Bamberger Straße 8 | D-10777 Berlin | www.personal-excellence.de