International e-Commerce Company
It’s not our work – it’s our passion! Personal Excellence is a leading HR consultancy in payment, e-commerce and customer service. We support well-known clients in recruiting executives and senior experts. We bring together top candidates and top companies thanks to our sustainable, fair and cooperative relations with our clients and candidates, our specific market knowledge and our extensive network.
Our client is an innovative Berlin-based e-commerce company. The subsidiary has grown to 300 employees since its start 8 years ago. They run shopping sites in 20 countries across three continents, on which they offer fashion, furniture and a variety of other products.
We are looking for a
Head of Global Marketing (m/f)
As the lead for the international marketing team you will be fully responsible for leading a team of around 60 employees and for all of the online and offline marketing activities for the currently 19 platforms worldwide.
- Leading and managing a growing team of about 60 employees
- Responsible for the recruiting, training, motivation and personnel development of a team
- Taking full strategic and operational responsibility for the SEO, SEA, Facebook, graphic and business intelligence teams
- Leading the creation and implementation of innovative and performance driven international marketing strategies
- Responsibility for the company’s marketing budget and its ROI
- Creating, monitoring and analyzing marketing KPIs
- Making sure the department’s as well as individual goals are met in a timely manner
- Directly reporting to the managing directors and working closely with key stakeholders
- University degree in economics, management, business studies, marketing or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in a marketing lead role, coming from an online environment
- Proven experience in leading an international team and working closely with all levels of stakeholders
- Solid operational and strategic experience in performance marketing, especially SEO, SEA and Facebook, as well as TV and brand marketing
- Excellent English, written and verbally, and ideally good German skills
- An analytical mindset and experience with defining, monitoring and analyzing marketing KPIs
- Team player with great leadership and communication skills as well as an empathetic and motivating personality
- Good project management skills as well as a creative, conceptual and entrepreneurial mindset
- Stress resistant, assertive individual with a self-dependent and performance driven working manner
What you get
- A committed, successful and international team
- Leadership role and the opportunity to influence business strategy and decisions directly
- Playing a key role in the further development and grow of the company and its ongoing internationalization
- Flexible working hours and a great office in the heart of Berlin
- Healthy snacks (fruits, cereals), water and hot drinks
- Team events, movie nights, table football, Ping-Pong, company bikes, etc.
We assure to treat your application confidentially and to respect restriction notices.
Are you interested in the position? We are looking forward receiving your complete application
(cover letter, resume) stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with the code HM080416 by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org