Leading International Ecommerce Company
As an experienced HR Consulting Agency we offer excellent career opportunities. We focus on quality, reliability and trust. Our client is the worldwide leader in shopping and payments via internet. For more than 15 years the company connects hundreds of millions of people, enabling them to buy, sell and pay online and it keeps on growing. We are looking for an
Enterprise Account Manager / Business Development Manager Retail (f/m)
who will support the delivery of profitable growth and development of our strategically most important Enterprise merchant relationships.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding pre-set quarterly sales and growth targets for assigned portfolio of strategically most important merchants.
- Responsible for delivery of Trust & Safety and all other commercial KPIs.
- Lead and develop the operational relationship with allocated merchants in portfolio in line with agreed merchant strategy.
- Provide input to support the creation of joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactive management of assigned accounts to identify and implement agreed scaling opportunities and resolve all operational issues through liaison with Merchant Support team.
- Develop expert understanding of merchant's business operations and current strategy and utilise insight to identify opportunities for growth.
- Work with Enterprise Account Development Manager to develop a deep understanding of the merchant portfolio from internal and external data / insights, constantly look for opportunities to drive incremental profitable growth and work closely with aligned internal resources to enable our merchants to optimise their business on the platform.
- Develop deep understanding of relevant merchant verticals and share insight with Business Unit to support development of strategy.
- Work with Enterprise Account Development Manager to develop and implement Merchant Development plans and key strategic initiatives.
- Proactively provide direction to the merchant on Search & Listing Optimization, marketing, inventory management, shipping economics, fulfilment strategy, improving the buyer experience, risk management, fraud, Trust & Safety policies, negative account actions, and other strategic and operational needs to ensure the store is optimised for sales growth.
- Proactively review merchant end to end sales flow to
- Ensure operational contractual commitments are delivered on and escalate to Enterprise Account Development Manager where appropriate.
- Master degree / MBA from a top tier institution
- At least 4 years at a management consulting firm or at least 6 years with a relevant corporate strategy organization
- Industry expertise in ecommerce / technology, packaged goods and / or consumer retail is highly desirable, as is international experience
- Industry experience in one or more of the following areas a plus: e-commerce, internet services, mobile, payments, retail
- Understanding of new online products / technologies (e.g., e-commerce, payments, mobile) as well as passion in & broad knowledge of the online industry
- Strong and consistent track record of academic and professional accomplishments
- Self-starter & independent work style, flexibility to travel in Europe & the USA
- World-class strategic and analytical capabilities (quantitative and qualitative)
- 3-4 years related professional business development and account management experience in retail or online sector.
- Direct experience in cross selling and up selling sales propositions.
- Experience in analysing data trends and client information to identify product or service cross sale opportunities.
- Demonstrable experiences in meeting or exceeding sales targets via cross selling of products or services to an existing client base.
- Ability to proactively solve merchant issues and engage support/escalate where appropriate.
- Track record of supporting sustainable account growth.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong sense of urgency and energy.
- Strong understanding of retail and e-tail market.
- Excellent organisational, communication, influencing & problem solving skills.
People with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply. We assure to treat your application confidentially and to respect restriction notices.