Successful e-commerce Company in Dublin
As an experienced HR Consulting Agency we offer excellent career opportunities. We focus on quality, reliability and trust. Our client is the world-wide leader in online payment systems based in Berlin-Potsdam. To support the team we are looking for an
Account Manager/Merchant Support (m/f)
- Working with merchants to expand or include the products and feature sets that are most applicable to their business model, industry, selling behaviours, and particular situation, as well as other elements of relationship management
- Working directly with merchants on the phone or via email to address and resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
- Working with other departments to address and resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
- Researching and problem solving in order to resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills in German und good skills in English.
- Self-motivated, target-driven independent worker
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (The Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, and Excel).Excellent Customer Relationship skills
- 2+ years proven and strong inbound and outbound sales experience within a fast paced target oriented environment
- Preferred: 2+ year's sales or business development experience in one or more of the following areas: internet company, financial institution, payments processor, or telemarketing firm
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
People with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply. We assure to treat your application confidentially and to respect restriction notices.