Leading International e-commerce company in Munich
It’s not our work – it’s our passion! Personal Excellence is a leading HR consultancy in payment, e-commerce and customer service. We support well-known clients in recruiting executives and senior experts. We bring together top candidates and top companies thanks to our sustainable, fair and cooperative relations with our clients and candidates, our specific market knowledge and our extensive network.
Our client is a leading and very innovative international e-commerce company.
For a very successful program which continues to grow and which has become an increasingly meaningful source of competitive advantage in the online and traditional retail categories, we are looking for a
Senior Product Manager (m/f) in Munich
who is responsible for the program in Germany by driving localization strategies of the program, reporting on metrics, planning the membership growth, proposing and project managing new benefits additions / program changes, as well as coordinating closely with the stakeholders (e.g. category teams, marketing, tech teams etc.). The role has significant senior management and international exposure.
You are successful both as individual contributors and in a team environment. You are detail-oriented, extremely organized, capable of handling multiple projects across technical and promotional areas at once, able to take direction, capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, and comfortable working with local and international teams. Besides having first-class written and verbal communication skills in English, you will be able to prioritize to meet deadlines, manage expectations and dependencies, and be able to see and show results with data. Advanced SQL capabilities are a plus but not necessary.
- Manage existing and evaluate potential new membership benefits for the program
- Generate new ideas regarding program structure for the program to make it even more successful
- Analyze business drivers such as traffic, shopping trends, and marketing and merchandising results and translate them into suggested actions and applicable projects
- Develop a thorough understanding of the competitive environment, and report on membership numbers, forecasting and consulting for the global program owners and stakeholders
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns by constantly applying learning from past campaigns
- Define a list of high priority projects to ensure alignment of initiatives and the roadmap
- Manage new project intake and ensure that all the high priority projects have enough resources
- Execute selected projects on time and with high quality standards
- Effectively communicate projects progress within the organization
- Manage new feature launches by localizing content and coordinating teams across the business
- Multiple years of professional experience ideally in an online, retail, e-commerce or consulting environment
- Proven project management skills with coordination across multiple teams
- Outstanding analytical skills and experience in planning and forecasting
- Proven use of supporting tools and systems to deliver business improvement
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Action and results oriented mentality and ability to problem-solve using creative thinking and innovation
- University degree required
- Advanced SQL skills
- Fluency in German and English - both verbal and written
What you get
- Exciting tasks and responsibilities in an expanding, innovative, and international surrounding
- Excellent career perspectives in a dynamic growth business
- Becoming part of a competent and highly motivated team
- Competitive salary, stock units, and other excellent benefits including various training offers
We assure to treat your application confidentially and to respect restriction notices.
Are you interested in the position? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, resume) stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with the code SPM130516 by e-mail: email@example.com