International e-Commerce Company
It’s not our work – it’s our passion! Personal Excellence is a leading HR consultancy in payment, e-commerce and customer service. We support well-known clients in recruiting executives and senior experts. We bring together top candidates and top companies thanks to our sustainable, fair and cooperative relations with our clients and candidates, our specific market knowledge and our extensive network.
Our client is an innovative Berlin-based e-Commerce company, which is part of a successful concern. The subsidiary has grown to 300 employees since its start 8 years ago. They run shopping sites in 20 countries across three continents, on which they offer fashion, furniture and a variety of other products.
We are looking for a
Head of Human Resources and Office Management (m/f)
You will be heading three highly skilled and motivated teams: Business Partnering, Recruiting and Office Management. Together with your teams, you will develop cutting-edge HR practices and work on strategically important projects that help to achieve goals and objectives.
- Leading and managing the HR Business Partner, Recruiting and Office Management departments with over 15 employees
- Developing and executing HR/office management strategies and helping to further develop and professionalize our processes
- Consulting the top management regarding leadership, labour law, employee and organizational development
- Working closely with all levels of stakeholders on HR and office management projects
- Establishing the company as a great place to work through strategic employer branding and employee retention activities
- Tackling the challenges of a fast growing, maturing organization and driving cultural initiatives to sustain the spirit of the company
- Being the point of contact and acting as a coach for team leaders and employees
- 5+ years of experience as a HR generalist in a fast growing and international company
- 3+ years of management/leadership experience plus the ability to motivate others and drive their performance
- Very good knowledge of German labour and social security law
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
- Solid hands-on expertise in project management as well as in developing and implementing HR strategies
- Enthusiasm for innovative HR and office management concepts that help to attract, develop and retain great talents
- Structured yet flexible operating principles
- Open minded, positive, empathetic and trustworthy personality with a good sense of humor
- Ability to openly and respectfully communicate with your teams and to build a high level of trust with all stakeholders
What you get
- A committed, successful and international team
- Attractive salary, continuous training/professional development opportunities in a fast growing company
- The opportunity to shape HR and Office Management processes as well as the company culture
- Flexible working hours and a great office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouraging working environment with inspiring colleagues and events
We assure to treat your application confidentially and to respect restriction notices.
Are you interested in the position? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, resume) stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with the code HHR110216 by e-mail: email@example.com