Successful media company
It’s not our work – it’s our passion! Personal Excellence is a leading HR consultancy in payment, e-commerce and customer service. We support well-known clients in recruiting executives as well as senior experts. Due to our specific market knowledge and our comprehensive network and the sustainable, fair and cooperative relationships with our clients and candidates, we are able to bring together the top candidates with top clients.
Our client is an international established company who wants to conquer the European market with your help.
Of course you can expect very good working conditions, a great and dedicated team with flat hierarchies, development opportunities, business trips approx. once a week and a good salary. Currently we are looking for a
Customer Experience Manager (m/f)
We're looking for a Customer Success pro to found our brand new European Support team. You'll delight our customers with fast, friendly, heart-warming support they can't help but tell their colleagues about.
- Mastering the System and learning it inside out.
- Resolving customer inquiries by phone, email, live chat, forums & where ever else they ask for help.
- Replying to customer enquiries with authentic, human responses.
- Regularly delighting our customers in fun, creative ways.
- Writing and maintaining knowledge base articles & resources.
- Investigating bugs & technical issues, then working with our Product Team to get 'em fixed.
- You have a love for technology + marketing and a desire to keep learning.
- You've got a knack for problem solving and love working independently and collaboratively to find solutions.
- You're not necessarily coding web pages from scratch, but you're not intimidated by HTML and CSS.
- You're fluent in both written and oral English
- You have an unstoppably upbeat attitude and love working with people.
- Empathy is your middle name (perhaps literally).
- You're a bottomless well of patience and understanding.
- You might not be a poet, but you express yourself well in writing.
Additionally, you have at least two of the following skills
- You are fluent in both written and oral Spanish (French is an asset)
- You are fluent in both written and oral German (French is an asset)
- You have experience as a Team Lead or Manager, preferably in a SaaS company
We assure to treat your application confidentially and to respect restriction notices.
Are you interested in the position? We are looking forward to receiving your complete
application (cover letter, resume) stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date with the code CEM290317 by e-mail: email@example.com
Bamberger Straße 8 | D-10777 Berlin | www.personal-excellence.de